Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Spurs run, Mon 18th Dec

Discussion in 'VIC' started by gsxr1000, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Late notice
    Black Spur run 2morro
    If anyone is interested, meet point is going to be the Ampol servo at Healesville between 8.45-9.15am......
    First run to the Black Spur roadhouse for a coffee and maybe a bit of brekky then a few laps of the spur....

2. Arrgh, have to work :( Was just saying today that it's been a few weeks since I've done the spurs. Have fun! :)
  3. what a morning.. :grin: ....., fantastic weather.. :grin: ., no traffic, well not much anyway, bloody log trucks... :shock: .....
    good meeting you Ray(Raphael) and I see you again Wednesday....hope we can do a few runs...

If anyone is interested in a run on Wednesday morning, i'm doing it again, same deal.. meeting point Ampol servo around 9'ish....

Wednesday Fine. Min 13 Max 31
  4. Just a heads up for those who aren't aware, it's no longer an Ampol, but now a Caltex. Had a ride a while back where people were looking for the Ampol sign to find the meet point.
  5. yep, you are right...just looked at my petrol receipt from this morning and didn't even notice the signage on the servo.... :LOL: :LOL:
  6. C U then

See you then :grin: Maybe some others may be able to join in...See how we go..I'll get the coffee ready..Cheers.
  7. Hmmm... Wednesday morning, hey?
    Like the sound of that!

Mite see you up there, if you don't mind a relatively newbie tag-along!

8. Don't you guys have a job to go to? :twisted:
  9. The more the merrier

It would be great if you could make it Dot..If I am able to get away a bit early I will head to the servo and head back with you guys.Till then Ray
  10. Lads, I've made up my mind... I'll see you tomorrow morning at the Caltex servo!

Maybe someone should post this under a new title so that other people, free tomorrow, might see it and come along..?

I've got to run....

See you in the morning!

11. done
  12. I might be a bit late, If I see you on route I will do a Uey and try and catch up. looking forward to it..Ray