Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] southbank tonight :-)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Hi guys and girls,
    If anyone is going to be in there around 5ish, im getting a package dropped of for me ( in a brown paper bag ) :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

I wont be in till around 6ish , so if someone can look after it till i get there will earn a coffee or drink from me :)

Yes you can poke it with a stick if you want too !!

A nice looking guy on another RED firestorm will be dropping it off for me but he cant hang around till i get there :(
  2. Sure, I will take delivery of the package for you.

Is it another blow up doll?

You know what I ride, just let him know to give it to me
  3. Maybe it's his Gstring kit!!!
  4. I should be there between 5.30 - 6 if I can help

(I still owe you a bourbon anyway Boby boy)
  5. Cool banana's , it's paartay night for me !

As long as there is someone there around 5ish that'll be cool.

And Mitch .... that punture repair kit you recomended bc it worked so good on your Blow up doll! wasn't worth a pinch of s*** so yeah

In getting a new one delivered to Southbank by express courier tonight

( delux model too )

:LOL: :p :LOL:
  6. OK, I will try it out for you..... The pucture kit did not work for my use as the hole was VERY VERY large. But, if your case, a pin prick should fix it.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Send me a PM with the guys name dropping the "package" off so I dont get the wrong package
  7. Are you guys talking about a new Taco topping??? Or a sausage stopper? :p :p
  8. So does this warrant a call to the terrorist hotline, for suspicious activity.

9. Nah as soon as you mention the name "Bob" they'll just be saying "not again!!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Well, Foxy, it is a new spicy majo for Taco's

Scumbag, you know nothing, see nothing and hear nothing
  11. So what you are basically saying is that its the equivalent of sculling Tabasco sauce as opposed to the usual Pineapple juice?? :-k :-k
  12. people have been telling me that for years now.

13. Hey dont knock the pineapple juice !!

it improves the flavour of certain sauces

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh and Mitch ... pm is on its way :twisted:
  14. I'm getting a bit scared about attending Southbank tonight........

A bit concerned as well......... :?
  15. A friend and my self will be attending southbank tonight for coffee. I know I have asked this question before but could some give me directions when we will be coming form the Monash FWY. I am old and I forget. If you see us and you will, two big guys on two red Ducati's stand out wave us to the right place.
  16. Mitch? Foxy? I think he's referring to the two of you to give the mexican wave :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Sorry my bad, so Vodka and Pineapple juice instead of the for-mentioned Bourbon :?: :?:

:p :p :p
  18. Thanks guys. I know where I am goin now. might see some of you there.