Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Skirmish weekend - Sat 5 Nov

Discussion in 'VIC' started by firefling, Nov 2, 2005.

1. A group of us is going up to Echuca this coming weekend to play skirmish. Due to various reasons, 4 people have pulled out and we're looking to get people to replace them. If anybody is interested, can you please let me know.

2. You mean paintball right?
  3. aw aw I love paintball!!!!!! ahhhggggrrrrr...! I have a 21st I have to go to :cry: actually I have 2. nooooooooo
  4. Noooo.... this weekend is cursed (but it comes with a free frogurt :LOL: ) why cant anyone make it :cry: :cry: ...

Cmon People.... its skirmish... everyone wants to shoot others with paint :D
  5. firefling, are trying to cut the grass on my Twisties Ride ?
  6. how much does it cost?
  7. Doonks, come do the twisties on friday night up to echuka... then play.... then twisty it down on Sunday again :LOL:
  8. not changing my ride for a 2nd time :p
  9. No doonks it was planned ages ago but when it came to collecting the deposits, people piked out :evil:

Androo, it costs $25 for first 100 paintballs and $22 per 100 after.
  10. I was just kidding sweetie :)
  11. what this is the first i have ever heard of paint ball...... oh wait thats right, i suggested it then you bastards go and put it on a day i can't make it :p :LOL:
  12. If anyone is coming / thinking of coming I'm willing to share petrol costs up there...
    I dont have a car tho... so if i was alone i'd be biking it up.
  13. Thanks to all who came. Had a blast shooting at people (cheers to Realm who didn't play due to dislocated finger but still went up with us) :D :D Must do it again preferably not with so many mozzies around though :S
  14. Definately a fun weekend, the mozzies were a downside but I think I killed enough of them on the ride home to exact revenge.