Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Short notice ride, today at 12:30

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Scumbag, Jan 12, 2006.

1. I am going for a ride up through the Dandenongs and then out through Gembrook to Launching Place to Healsville then to Yarra Glen to warrandyte and back to Ringwood.
    I am leaving in the next 15 mins (after I get fuel.)
    I will be at the corner of Mtn Hwy and Dorset Road at a place called Dots Diner at 1230. If you interest and can make it will see you then if not never mind this is a recon ride for planning purposes.

2. You're always posting short notice rides :roll: ... not like you didn't know you weren't gonna ride today anyway :p ya bum ;) :D
  3. What I would do to being able to afford not to work. Alas, I need $$ to afford my lifestyle (new bike soon!)

4. Oh you're an evil man :eek: :shock: I'm gonna go without you next time :p :grin:
  5. Well after I saw the price of premium fuel I was considering not getting out there. Then I checked the bike and it only needed a small top up (less than 15 dollars.)
    So it had to be done.

Sorry Black Betty, next time I promise :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: