Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Short Notice Lap of the Spurs this arvo.

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Urban, Nov 4, 2005.

1. I've only just wrangled the arvo off so apologies for not posting in the calender.

I'll be leaving Tullamarine at 1.30pm for a liesurely ride to Reefton.

THIS is where I'll be going.

If anyone wants to meet up along the way they can call me on 0419 831585.

2. Alright two things
    First of all, how dare you post this when we can't get to it!!! You are hereby sentenced NOT, repeat NOT to enjoy the ride! :D
    Second, how did you get that groovy map, the master site seems to indicate that you have to pay for that sort of service????
  3. I'd love to join you Urban, but when you're leaving for the ride, I'm starting my 13 hour shift......@*&#! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have a great and safe ride.

:p :D :p :D :p
  4. Ok Hornet I'll try not too enjoy the ride too much, :LOL:

But I do have a new rear tyre to scrub in and that requires a reasonable amount of lean which always ends up being fun, :p :p

The map came from the links directory https://netrider.net.au/linksdir/jump.php?go=514
  5. We like to think we can boldly go where no sydneysider has gone before and faster.....
    and to get the map.........
  6. I have the day off but ive very little chance of keeping up.
  7. I'm just scrubbing in a new tyre mate, so I won't be going warp speed through the twisties and I don't have enough points left to go over the speed limit on the straight bits.

I'm hoping to just cruise through and smooth out my lines a bit, having someone slower along might actually help me stick to that goal. :LOL:
  8. go on stookie, it's worth it just for the breathtaking scenery.....
  9. Damn, just did that run this morning.
  10. Mate, I was stopped at the Reefton pub sipping an ale when I suddenly realised that I had actually had a pretty good time.

Remembering you'd outlawed any fun on this ride (I bet you work for the government don't ya)

I decided that rather than head on home through Warburton etc, I'd better retrace my steps to Healsville and do my damndest to not enjoy it.

I'm afraid I have to inform you that the return trip was even better, in fact I had such a good time I'm thinking about doing it again in the morning before work. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Suffer In Ya Jocks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. On a side note, how about three cheers for the phrase "SUFFER IN YA JOCKS?"

Hip hip...

12. HOORAY
    Urban obviously had a terrific time in the non-urban environment! What a lucky guy, I'm trying to wrangle coming down for the Netrider Christmas Barbeque so I can ride Reefton again myself.......