Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Short notice evening ride - Wed. 14th March

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Gilligan, Mar 14, 2007.

1. For those not heading up the spur tonight…

…since the weather is so good today a couple of us are going to go for a bit of a ride tonight. No route is planned yet but we’ll finish up at Docklands. If you’d like to come along we’ll be meeting up at Docklands, down the far west end next to James Squire’s Pub, near Hot Chocolate (the place where the mystery ride finishes occasionally for those who know).

Meet time is 7 pm.

2. Me be there!!! :grin:
  3. Was a good night all, thanks for the ride, pizza, coffee and a lot of laughs :grin:

Hope you got your bike home OK Justin.
  4. Thanks for that chris, a lot of fun. Shouldn't have had that coffee at 10:30 though, was still wide awake until 3am. :evil:

See you all tonight if the weather holds off.
  5. Yep, bike got home ok.

I'm thinking the clutch cable is a bit over stretched and will need to be looked at. Adjusted it a bit this morning then rode to work (not far) and it seems a lot better, but I should really still get someone to look at it... just to be on the safe side. :)

Would have liked to continue the ride anyway, but heck, probably better that I didn't. Was in a pretty agro riding mood anyway (work related). :(