Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Sat 7th - Help req'd inspecting a bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by port80, Apr 5, 2007.

1. This coming Saturday morning I would like some help inspecting a bike in the city. I'm excerising a little extra caution as this seller doesn't have a great reputation on these forums. The main reason is that if the bike checks out it'll be a good quality bike at a good price. For anybody that can come along to assist with detecting possible issues with the bike (head bearings stuffed, poorly repaired crash damage, RWC issues etc) I'll buy lunch and be eternally greatful :)

I'd like to be in the city close to 9am.

2. Hey Mate,

I will see if I can get free for that mrning. Will have to speak with the boss first. If I can do it, it would need to be done first thing in the morning.
    (Don't let this stop others from offering assistance)

You have my mobile no if you want a few things to look for.

What are you buying?
  3. Thanks maaaaaate. If you can make it, just name your time (after 9 but before 12). If anybody else would like to help that would be great.
  4. Biiig thanks to Mark and Josh for coming along and helping me inspect my new ride. Should hopefully be picking it up on Tuesday....... only 3 sleeps to go.