Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MELB - (& SA-Adelaide) Hardly used gear! Helmet / Gloves / Boots

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jausho, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey people,

Bike's leaving tomorrow :( ... So it's time to sell off the gear. The gear is only 6 months old, all bought new and only been worn to cover less than 1,000km.

Gear can be tried on/Picked up from Malvern East VIC. I'll be in Adelaide for a day or two sometime between the 4th & 7th of May (next week) and then permanently from the 29th of May. Postage can also be organised at buyer's cost. Either call/SMS on 0422221124 or send me a PM here and I'll get back to you.

First off is the Helmet:
    Model: KBC VR2-R
    Colour: Matt Black, silver details - no graphics.
    Condition: Very good. Bugs cleaned off, never dropped or damaged.
    Size: XL - But it's not as if I have a massive head! Just strange sizing on this helmet.
    Cost: $175 (Was $399 New)

Model: SHIFT Fury Mens Gloves
    Colour: Black
    Condition: Excellent - As new... Only ridden with these twice as I had to exchange another pair of a different type I had that were too uncomfortable.
    Size: 10 - I have long fingers and skinny hands... Not sure how glove sizing works.
    Cost: $40 (Were $79.95 New)

Model: RST Vortex II
    Colour: Black
    Condition: Very Good. Slight scuff mark on one boot, less than 2cm * .5cm.
    Size: 44 Intl. (10 UK, 11US) ... Will update this when I double check the label.
    Cost: $90- (Were $169.95 New)

2. To help you with the sale only.

KBC are a small make, hence the sizing. They are sort of like one size smaller than you would normally take.

And glove size 10 is about a medium to large.

I am an XXL in most gloves and i am a 12 in glove sizing too.

Hope this helps anyone interested.

Good Luck with the sale. :)
  3. Thanks mate - much appreciated :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.