Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Roller Skating, Thur 11th May

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Bangr, May 8, 2006.

1. This thur night we will be going Roller Skating -

This is for the 11-may
    meet at 7pm , skate from 7.30 to 9pm
    cost is $5.50
    plus boot hire of $1.00 for boot skates or $3.50 for roller blades. (or bring your own)

Caribbean Rollerama
    1298 Ferntree Gully road

PM me if you are coming so I get a idea of numbers please.
  2. Barring any unforseen natural disasters i'll be there.
    I haven't skated since i was 8 so no one can laugh at me ok :|
  3. We will both be on the floor together trust me , I think I may wear the full leathers ect .
  4. I'll be there :shock: Caribbean gardens is not even 10mins from my place

Think I should wear the full leathers too coz I can't even remember the last time I put on blades... just remember blading to some really bad music so it had to be late eighties/early nineties :LOL:

This should be about as amusing as the second group at Auscarts on Saturday :p
  5. So you're cooking dinner for us first?? :LOL:
  6. ooh im passing this one up :LOL: Im not earning myself yet another mug and more bruises!
    (i went to the first or second roller night last year... spent most of the night on the floor haha)
  7. we will all be on the floor at this stage by the sounds of it.
  8. I could try... but I'd have to search for that recipe thread on here coz my cooking skills are... well almost non existent :LOL:

Someone has to bring along a video camera... this is going to be hilarious :p
  9. ahh hbut you guys skated when you were kids... the only time i ever have was last year :LOL:

but then again, i do like that mug
  10. do they still have those little pieces of wood with wheels that you sit on and someone pushes you around :?: I might need one of those if I can't keep on my feet :oops: :LOL:
  11. If they don't we can soon make something I am sure.
  12. I might bring my digital camera for some action footage on the rink... :LOL: hopefully my insurance policy covers that :p
  13. bring the video camera and I will bring the gaffa tape , I am sure it will not hurt when we pull it off .
  14. ah the tape being pulled off isn't too bad... years of experience from being taped up for footy so should be no problem :shock: :LOL:

If I remember to charge it between now and Thursday I'll definitely bring the camera... have to have stack cam :LOL:
  15. I will bring the video as well.
  16. I get the feeling that this is going to be a very funny night.
    Can anyone actually skate??? :rofl:

I'll bring my dodgy camera too (Can't have too many crash pictures)
  17. Come on eswen , you know you want to do it .
  18. hey guys, would most likely come, wheres the meet for this, still at southland or at the centre
  19. At the centre Goosh
  20. oh ok kool, will most likely make it