Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb roadtrip video (gor, spurs, city)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by vtr_rida, Jan 13, 2008.

1. #1 vtr_rida, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    starring Nate and Julian

full DV qual version heaps better but still worth a watch

2. Nice Vid !!! :wink:
    Just wondering what you are using for a camera mount?
  3. Great footage dude, but U need to work on your cornerlines! :grin:
  4. You'll become roadkill if you keep passing cars over those double lines. Cristisism ends here. :p
  5. VCM: bit of foam between the bike and cam, then lots of zipties! :LOL: There's a pic of it somewhere in multimedia. Thanks :)

Hubie75: Granted my lines arent perfect, but a. it was my first time along the road and b. i was fun riding as opposed to fastest/safest line thru :grin: Re the passing, you can see ALOT more of what's approaching from the helmet than the cam
  6. great vid :)
  7. Yes, listen to him!

We all know that there are never circumstances where you can overtake safely over double white lines.. :roll: :roll:
  8. Awesome video. Can't wait to get my license! :D
  9. You think his lines were bad? Did you see me? :p (I was in front for the first 2 1/2 mins)

Nice bunch of footage Tim. Interesting how you cut from GOR back to Melbourne city?
  10. I believe he was taking the safest lines for a road, staying wide, allowing good vision. They are the lines I use.

What is your criticism of his lines? :?

Great footage. Thanks for posting.
  11. Nice vid