Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Rjays Speed boots (EU 42, about size 8) for sale $50

Discussion in 'Archived' started by axp, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD [Melb] Rjays Speed motorbike/scooter boots (EU 42, about size 8) for sale $50

Great light ventilated summer boots with good protection for sale. Little use.

** RJAYS Speed lightweight motorcycle boots with Armortex. Size 42. They have a TUV tested shin guard, non slip soles and the upper of Armortex reinforced Nubuck leather. Good ventilation and great for walking as well as for riding!

The size is good for my 9 US/8.5 UK feet with some room left. Feels very comfortable to walk, pretty casual, great looking so you have them on the whole day.

Check out the product page here: http://www.rjays.com.au/home/products/boots-speed-boots.html
    Bought new for $119, selling for $50.

I'm in Parkdale, VIC so you are welcome to come and have a look and buy. I can also post within Australia, please give me your post code if you want to find out how much would it cost. In this case I can accept bank transfer into my account or PayPal.

Please call or text 0434 827 560. Andre.

Attached Files:

2. I have a pair and swear by them for coolage in the summer months.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.