Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Ride Weds 26/01/05 CANCELLED

Discussion in 'VIC' started by FormerUser2, Jan 20, 2005.

1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Re: [Melb] Ride Weds 26/01/05

Will we be able to do wheelies on this ride ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  3. Hahahahaha, now at least this man has a sense of humor. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  4. Count me in marty. Dinner and movie tuesday night and then ride wednesday... Hey, any chance I could crash at someone place tuesday night????
  5. Damn, I was interested in this but you know what I think of your "150km between stops" rides marty. I need my ciggie breaks. I might head in that general direction on wednesday, wave as you go past guys ;) :LOL:
  6. Martyh wrote:

Not fair, not fair, not fair!! :(

7. Tempting Marty, tempting :)
  8. What he said :)
  9. I'm only comin if I can do mono's next to ya ;-) *joking*
  10. Hey lids (and any other Learners out there)
    We can organise a learner friendly ride for the same day guys.
    Have no fear, plenty of L friendly roads and plenty of people willing to go on those rides :D
  11. Maybe it could be planned that the 'L's and the guns (loose cannons)meet/end up at the same place (and hopefully not the hospital or cop shop).
  12. Yeah,. what they said!

sounds like another good ride marty, I'll only go if we can all finish this time!
  13. All depends how I pull up from the night before......anychance we can make it a later start for those dealing with a hang over?
  14. omg marty! how much went wrong on your last ride??? 2 dropped bikes, 14 echidna spikes into a back tyre and one major operation on jasons leg! :LOL: :LOL:
  15. mmm now you are scaring me..... maybe i should stay home!