Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb]Ride Wed 3 Jan

Discussion in 'VIC' started by popeswd, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Hi There,

who would like to go on a ride on wednesday

have the time and havent been on a ride this year

then may be Marysvile/Lake Mountain
  2. I might be interested. I'll be back in Melbourne for the day tomorrow and the weather is looking ok. What's the plan?

Edit: Can I put a vote in for the Kinglake/Healsville option instead of the GOR option. I'm not too keen on a really big day.
  3. Might be able to do a ride tommorow
    Parents might be coming to visit will not know till 7 tonight
    post some details of were and when and i will get back to you as soon as i can
  4. Could be a starter tomorrow. I haven't really been out on the 'new' bike yet.
    I'll check the details later.
  5. This is ok

what time do we start
  6. I might be up for this,
    depending on when and where the start point is.
  7. ok 10.00 meet at the Greensborough
    Caltex at end of ring road
    sound good

then may be Marysvile/Lake Mountain
  8. Ditto.
  9. i'm free tomorrow. So as long as its not bucketing down, i would love to go.
    So what the usual route?
    greensie- st andrews- kinglake- healsville ??

10. Hey!

I'd definately be up for a ride tomorrow but might not make it out to Greensborough by 10...

If someone could post a rough ride plan or a meet point further along the ride, that would be ace.

Hopefully I can catch you guys up...

11. i might tag along 4 this if i can get outa vic roads on time. im registering my old bike at 830 so i should make it
  12. I dont know Lee Pom; not be name anyways. :wink:

13. Perfect! See you there :)
  14. melways ref any1
  15. either map 10 or 11,
    its on the greensborough bypass just north of the end of the ring rd.
    caltex is on the left heading north.
  16. what time r u guys going through Healesville????and would we have a meet point.....
  17. hey graeme maybe we can meet near your place and ride up from there coz i got no idea how to get there
  18. sounds good....where do you live???which way would you be comin from?? I live in Narre Warren...
  19. im in somerville so not far from you.. you name time n place and ill b there. ill probably b coming fron frankston though as ive gota go get rego 1st, but im booked in at 830 so i should b outa there b4 9.

if i dont hear from u b4 then give me a buz 0412335646

cheers kirk
  20. In and outta Vic Roads in 30mins

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: