Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Ride through Warbuton Hills, Fri 14th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by hornet, Oct 13, 2005.

1. farawayman and myself will be departing the cake shop (mmmm, cakes) in Warburton at about 10:30am tomorrow morning for a quiet ride through the nearby hills. If you can come, you would be welcome.

2. I might be 'sick' tomorrow, so might see you up there... :D
  3. cough cough, yes, dr hornet prescribes a rest day :D

4. You do prostate checks? :shock:
  5. trust you to pick up on that one, I knew the moment I pressed "submit" that I should have worded it better..... :D
  6. It doesn't need to be an official meet to make it worthy of being posted in this section.

Some people may just look (skim) at the events section to see if there is something on.
  7. :x Arrrggghh you bastards! Any Friday for the last nine months, I could have made it. Tomorrow I'm working.

Have fun.
  8. Anyone else coming from Mitcham or this sie of Warburton?

Just wondering the 'easy' way up there....
  9. Well BlackBetty and I were on the main street of Warburton from 10:20 - 11ish.... where were ya?
  10. Well I’ve had a Hornet on my arse most of the day! :shock: :shock:

Lucky I didn’t let him get to close. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was the only bike parked outside the bakery from 10.00 on. Hornet arrived at 10.32. I know because I left a message on his phone at 10.31 probably while he was crawling through the traffic in the main street. :LOL: :LOL:

We had a coffee and left about 11.00. The Reefton is in great condition with a few bikes around for a Friday. Is there something happening this weekend? :p

Watch a small patch of gravel/road works a Kay or two the Warby side of the Lake Mountain turn off. It is on a right hand bend and will only affect those heading towards Marysville.

It’s a great day, great roads and great company. Good to meet you Hornet and I don’t want to hear anymore talk about mediocre chicken strips from you.

You don’t have any chicken strips :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Hmmm.... which bakery?!?! as we had coffee at 3 sugars cafe thingy but did a walk up and down the street before we sat down...
  12. 100 yards further up on the left nearly opposite the Fire Station. It used to be a service station so has a drive way and somewhere to park.

Sorry we missed you guys