Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Ride this w/end June 5 SUNDAY

Discussion in 'VIC' started by VTRBob, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Ok peeps, we have a damn good w/end coming up so who's up for a ride, either day and at this stage desination is irrelivant just wana gauge interest B4 i set a ride in concrete , but im thinking peninsula with a stop at the Pig and Whistle for some good eating at some stage in the day.

EDIT : Sunday it is... down to the M/ton Peninsula , i'll work out the route later tonight , but it will include , Flinders / Boneo / Arthurs Seat etc etc

same as i'll work on some meet points as well, seeing as i am at work and spose to be working at the Mo hehehe

So Far:

Twin Pilot ( me thinks a whitfield rematch ? ) :twisted: lol
  2. Mention it to me at Coffee tonight
  3. I'd be interested on a Sunday ride mate. :) :) :)

4. No probs orlando buddy ,
    i was leaning towards sunday anyway. got a feeling i may be suffering from liquid overdose on sat anyway

:LOL: :twisted: :p
  5. Had to be the weekend I'm moving house!!!! :evil:
  6. We're doing disaster recovery testing this Sunday, so I'm only available Saturday :(
  7. Mornington peninsula sounds good too. We could do Aurthur's seat and head out to flinders etc..... that's always fun..... as long as you keep below 1$% km/hr. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  8. I might be interested.....a little rusty on cornering.

hhmm..hard choice...shopping or riding :p
  9. Maybe :) , maybe :(

Need a ride, but need to pay some attention to the missus.
    Hmm, could be pillion :?

... hmm ...
    :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :?

... like picking daisies ...
  10. Well i've made the call , Sunday it is ! down to the the M/ton pen

see original post of mine for update as the day goes on

11. Wedding anniversary Sat so assuming I can find a good present (no, I don't have one yet...) I may just be able to get a leave pass for Sunday. I might be in..
  12. Better make it a suitable prezzie then, aye :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Horses head??
  14. hey bob what time?! i've got a GO road ride with hangmore in the morning so depending on the start time i could jump on the ferry and make this too :D

the bike must be punished mwhahahaha :twisted:
  15. Hmm i recon we'll still be up and around that area most of the afternoon

16. sweet, keep me informed then dude ;)
  17. what org are you with that's doing this?
  18. Not the type of head I prefer but I appreciate the gag...
  19. Dont forget to stop by at A.M.M (American Motorcycle Memorabilia) and say G'day to Tony, He's at Pt. Nepean Road in Rye (look for the flags), his shop is always worth a look and its not just about Harleys.