Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Ride: Sun 31st July (this w/end). Sth Gippsland area

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Mouth, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Got a new tyre this week, so Sunday is time to go for a ride and scrub it in :)

Meet: Cranbourne McDonalds (Cnr Camms Rd and Sth Gippy Hwy Melway: 133 J2)
    Time: 10.15 for a 10.30 leave
    Approx Route: Poowong, Leongatha, Inverloch, Wonthaggi, Bass, Cranbourne
    Time/Km's: ~4-5 hrs and around 250km

All welcome :)
  2. Hahahaha .... As per my SMS this morning, I'll have more 'important' things to say to you tomorrow that I'll get biatch slapped for :) :p
  3. i'll already be down at PI sat night, what time you recon you'll hit Thaggi on Sunday ?

down PI you say ? yup
    drinking Margareeta's and F******* Senoireeta's ( well maybe )

4. Around 12:30ish/1:00ish I'd think ??
  5. You may have the pleasure of my company for this mini-adventure, it depends on the weather (I don't 'do' rain).

6. No prior commitments (that I'm aware of) so should be up for this
  7. Just wondering what you'd like to class this ride as?
    I've got a couple of eager noob's looking for a ride; but knowing the usual pace i think i might not bring them along. ;)

So Jason, "warp speed 9 captain?"
  8. It won't be a bat out of hell ride, but will be at speed limits and occassionally a little more ;) with lots of corners and country roads riding. If you think they are up for that, then the more the merrier. Happy to wait at stops, if they are no more than 5-10mins behind. If they are complete noobs barely able to handle cornering or the speed limits ... best for them if they get some more experience closer to home.
  9. What's the problem? Strom's ready.
    READY !!!!! ....to rockn roll

Just finished trimming the screen and bolting her shut.
    Looks GOOOOOD, yeah!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

We'll find an old plate floating around in the dark corners of the garage or bbq-shed :p :p :p....
    Take the "Bus" and show the Honda's who's boss :p :p :p
  10. If I can make it I will come...
  11. At the rate this is going, it might just turn out to be a largish ride :) 6 people already confirmed and another 6 or so maybe's. Will make for a good pub lunch :)
  12. HI Jason, I'm lurking in the wings watching the weather. It looks like raining late tonight early Sunday so I'll miss it in that case.
    BUT, if it clears up before nineish I'll leave Heidelberg like a bat out of hell and see you there.

Tim :D
  13. The more the merrier :) Does you bike splutter and backfire when it gets a few spots of water on it? ;)
  14. :) :) :) hahahaha

No, but I do!
  15. If the weather looks reasonable I might take the opportunity to participate in my first netrider ride.
  16. Weather will be terrific and much like today .. especially out Sth Gippy way :)
  17. Looks like i will be coming along on this festivus little blat out Gippy way. :D
    Also, the terrible Tenoq will be trapsing intrepidly along aswell.

Oh dear, looks like that King Lear last night has seeped into my brain! :eek:
  18. I'm in. Gird thy loins.
  19. Terrible Tenoq? I'm not that bad, am I? At least my gummy chain will slow me down a little! Yes, I'm keen for a ride 2day, since I haven't been for a decent one in a while. Weather looks fair to good, so it's time to round off the square tyres again!