Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Ride and Glide. June 12th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by mickdundee, Apr 9, 2005.

1. I am organising a days ride, bbq and gliding in conjunction with Bacchus Marsh Gliding Club. Date is June 12th. Event is only open to 14 people and it's first in best dressed. So far have about 6 interested and none confirmed. I need confirmation by end of May latest.

The way it works is one mob will go for a ride thourgh Brisbane ranges in the morning whilst one group go gliding and then swap in the afternoon. Suggest you bring a hat, sunscreen and alternative shoes as climbing into a gliders cockpit with motorcycle boots isn't that easy or comfortable.

Cost will be around $70 + fuel and bbq donation of $2 or so, anyone wanting further details feel free to pm or email me.

Bit of an addition/change. This event may well be held the weekend after as if it's raining there are going to be bugger all thermals hence no point going.

Also no popint pming me as that feature seems to be disabled on my account so email will work.

Last but not least, Chairman, my contact is with VMFG.
  2. You forgot to add it to the events calendar :)
  3. :cry: I wish I was back in Brisbane...
  4. Re: Ride and Glide

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Bump, still have a couple of spots available to anyone interested but need to know asap. Email is the best bet as I might not beback here for another month to check pm's :)
  6. How did this event go? I rode past the centre around 4pm but didn't see any bikes there.