Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Proposed Camping weekend 19 & 20th Nov

Discussion in 'VIC' started by stewy, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Ok guys i know i have spoken to a couple of members here about heading away for a camping weekend on the bikes and a couple of people have expressed interest.

So here i propose a overnight trip somewhere torwards lake entrance area just so those that have never tried it before can get an idea of what it's like. Maybe before trying a larger weekend away/or just keen to try camping, either way i am not fussed.

The general idea of the weekend, would be leave early saturday morning and go for a bike of a ride/tour on the way down arrive there setup, etc. kick back and enjoy the night, and then pack up sunday morning back on the bikes and another tour/ride on the way home.

If people are keen i will look into some ride/routes in that direction over the next couple of days

Cheers Stewy

(ps. mouth, i haven't listed this in the calendar yet as it's a expression of interest only at this stage)
  2. Sounds like fun. Put me down as a tentative yes.

3. Bugger I have an engagement that weekend otherwise I would have been a goer.

:D :D
  4. Would like to go camping, but have 2 birthdays on the W/E....
    Will have to be another time before you can bunk up with me Stewy ;)
  5. umm thanks matt didn't realise it was that weekend... will wait and see, but maybe changing the date could be possiblity
  6. No need - is on all day Thur/Fri too - then you go camping :D :p
  7. ah didn't read that....