Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Pool in Werribee Tonight. Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by benji, Jan 29, 2006.

1. I'm coming to Melbourne next weekend so I was wondering if anyones interested in getting together on Saturday night. Doesn't have to be coffee, any suggestions would be great. I'll be in Werribee so it would be easier for me to stay on that side of town but I dont mind travelling.

If your interested let me know where you are and where you want to go.

2. Pool at Werribee sounds like a plan.

3. Is that place called lucky break? The one near the RSL?

4. Fast break from memory.

I had too much blood in my alcohol to be able to read the neon sign last night :)

5. Re: [Melb] Coffee in Melb next Sat Night. Anyone interested

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14198

6. Re: [Melb] Coffee in Melb next Sat Night. Anyone interested

Sorry I didn't see that thread until after I posted mine.

Pool at Werribee is a lot easier for me because when I'm in Melbourne I race around like a goose trying to see all the relos in a coupla days. It gets pretty busy.

7. If I'm in town I'll be up for it - if the boss lets me out of the house.

8. Tell her its an emergeny, you'll explain later, and run out the door. Then the next day when she asks where you went, look confused and tell her you dont understand because you were home all night.

Makes for a happy marriage. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. You mean a happy marrage between myself and the Spada rather than myself and the spouse?

The problem is if I just run out of the house she'll track me by the GPS device she implanted in my skull soon after the birth of our first child. Soon thereafter the police will come and collect me.

10. hahaha.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well she has U well sorted out :!:

11. Ok Plan B

Tell her you are going to the jewelers to look for ideas for her birthday. Tell her its late night shopping on Sat night. Very late.

She might even give you some money so you can get something real nice. (off the top shelf :LOL: )

12. This idea has merit, however when I come home sans diamonds and smelling like a brewery gone wrong I fear I will never be able to have more children.

I'll keep you up to date via this thread.

13. Heres an excuse I have used before and it works every time.

Tell her if you dont come to us we will come to. Does she really want 452 bikes in the driveway and muddy bike boots all over the carpet? You'd be doing her a favour if you came out with us. She should be thanking you for saving her from 452 big mean bikers.

Works every time. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

14. Now THAT's a plan :grin:

Incase that doesn't work I live in werribee, drive past a few time and drop a rev or several (thousand).

15. I wont have the bandit with me so i'll try and extract the keys for dads boldor. The note from that thing is sure to upset her. Very pleasing to anyone who likes a good loud bike though.

16. pool place in hoppers is called lucky break.

port.. i hear those paddle things they use in hospitals to bring people back from heart failure... you know.. the de-fib.. they work wonders on chip implats.. put paddle on either side of head, turn machine on full and viola! no chip :D:D:D:D

17. I just rolled into Werribee so once I've done something about tea and got the kids organised I'm ready to head down. I'm thinking about 8:00ish. Is that ok with those coming?

18. Does anyone still wanna go?

19. Yeah. I just rolled back from work - gotta eat, bath small child. If I'm still concious by 9 I might head out the door - is that too late?

20. 9 is no prob Vic are you still interested?