Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Party at Flippers tonight (Saturday 9th)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Jul 9, 2005.

1. For those who haven't seen the post regarding the piss up tonight, there is a party at HQ for Deen's (cbrdno) birthday.
    Starts about 8pm and BYO drinks.

2. 8pm, ok. Might have a snooze and leave home at 730pm.

Will look for fire wood on my way there.
  3. Who else is coming?? And why cant anyone ever celebrate their birthdays in the city, so much closer, so much easier to get to, plus I'm itching to go to a pub :cry: :cry: :cry:

*whinge over*
  4. I'm in. Deb, let me know if you need anything.

:D :D
  5. So much closer for you maybe but not for those of us that live in the outer South East. Stop ya whinging Foxy, a piss up is a piss up, who cares where it is :p
  6. Deb, you better leave now if you want to make it to the back yard in time :p It's a huge trip!

I'll try and make an appearance later on :D

7. Exactly....but its all about me, you should know that by now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. And that is why I bought a new top to wear tonight, all for you :LOL:
  9. What the?? :shock: :?
  10. Flatmate just woke me up from my snooze! Bright lights in my eyes!!

He's now cooking my dinner and I am slowly becoming alive.......
  11. hey, how ya goin ya drunk'n bums,good party sorry ta have ta luv n leave ya but i gotta get up early....seeya later on Flipper..profriteroles for brekkie??..... enjoy :wink: :D
  12. Thanks for another good night y'all

Thank flip flip for the use of casa del flipper! :)

13. Thanks to all. I had a good time, sorry I left early.

:D :D
  14. Howdy, thanks for a good night all. Hope no one woke up with too much of a headache :):) I have to say i pulled up rather well
  15. was a fun weekend! need sleep......must sleep now
  16. I am sorry I missed this one. Had to catch up on zzzzz last night, so that I could go for a ride today. Sounds like it was fun.
  17. I had a great night and so did Deen. Thanx to everyone who came along on such short notice to help celebrate Deens birthday. Lots of fun but NEVER am I going to be skulling bourbon again thank you Justin :twisted:
    Everyone enjoyed themselves until the wee hours once again.
    I would like to know, however, what were your leather pants doing in the BBQ area this morning Sobil, while you were sleeping at the other end of the house? :shock: Have you been giving my dog nightmares by walking around in your jocks? :?
    Speaking of the dog, thanx to deen for saving him from yet another escape :D
  18. Oh and there are pics to be posted but like most of the others that were here, I need sleep right now so i will post them up tomorrow :D
  19. i take it you didn't notice me strip the leathers off at about 11ish. I did have jeans on underneath... well at least i think i did. maybee these pictures shouldn't be posted. :S

thanks for a good night. My first experience at HQ.....