Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Noob Member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by G2teg, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Hey guys, just thought I would say hi to all.

Giving a heads up that I may join you guys for a few rides, but I am fairly slow. Not new 'noob' slow, but still ... slow.
    I ride a 2000 model ZX9R that I have had for around 3 weeks now, and still learning how to handle the power. It is quite an upgrade from the GS500 that I was riding ... lol
    Anyways, after reading the VIC rideouts, it's good to see a group that say to ride at your own pace. I got sick of riding with a few groups that just flogged their bikes eveywhere and thought they were cool. Even though I have a ... (as my g/f puts it) ... big scary sport's bike, it doesn't mean that I want to do 200km/h everywhere.
    Hope to meet all you guys soon ...
    And to whom ever was riding the silver blackbird this morning ... you have to let me ride it ... lol

2. welcome mate, see the vic rides area for upcoming rides and you just happen to be in luck, there are a couple happening in the next few weeks, shoudl check out the gippy ride on the 29th through sth gippy, was a good ride last year and i assume it will be just as good this year

Cheers stewy :)
  3. Welcome to Netrider, heaps of rides available here, long and short. Also check out the multitudinous Coffee Nights, at a place near you :wink:.
  4. Welcome! And what Hornet said

5. hiya welcome :p
  6. Welcome again. I think it was me on the williamstown road this morning.
  7. hello :grin:
  8. Welcome aboard mate.. :grin: