Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by themaverick, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Hi all

After years of telling myself that I'm gonna get a bike license, I've finally got off my ass and done it (with the help of a friend). :D My name is Khoi, I'm 25 and live in the SE suburbs.

At the moment I'm the process of bike hunting which has been exciting but at the same time quite scary. lol.

I guess the reason I'm joining is to meet people who share the same excitement I'm experiencing at the moment as well as picking up a few things here and there to make me a better rider. :D
  2. welcome bud, all the help you need will be in the New Riders and Riding Tips section..
  3. hey mate welcome to NR .. when you get your bike give us a shout and we can go for a bit of a ride around
  4. Hey man

I live just down the road from you lol.

I was bike hunting for a good month or two, considered like 10 different bikes and inspected about 5 of them. We could go riding together once you get your bike.
  5. Thank guys. Great to hear that there are some locals. I'll definitely give you guys a yell once I'm on the road :D
  6. First bike you look at isnt always the best bike. Keep that in mind. and you'll probs miss out on catching a beauty too. be careful of some duds. other than that welcome. and enjoy
  7. Welcome to Netrider :)

Listen to these guys; they're all young but they're wise :LOL:.

{Except for goz; he's 37 but he acts like a juvenile :LOL:}
  8. look like 1 to :grin:
  9. fixed