Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mikey_mikestar, May 28, 2009.

1. Hi all, Im in melbourne and have an fzr250 and have been riding for just under a year and love it. Have been browsing the site and its really good. Im hoping to get to some of the ride days around and meet some new people. Hope to throw some more stuff in soon. PS. how do I add a saying at the bottom of a post?

2. Welcome :)

If you click on "Profile" up the top of the page and enter some text into the "Signature" field... it will appear at the bottom of all your posts.
  3. Welcome to NR :)
  4. Welcome to NR :)

Make sure to get pics of your bike up too ;)
  5. Thanks for all the welcom :grin: es. Will get a pic up soon but its not much to look at. I just wanted to buy a bike that was mechanically sound and didnt matter if it was a bit rough.
  6. welcome bud
  7. Welcome mate..... enjoy the riding!!
  8. welcome from me too
  9. Welcome to NR :cool:
  10. Welcome and safe riding

11. Hey man,

my friend has a FZR250 too but he stacked it few days after he got his bike. He took out the fairings and now its a terminator. Unfortunately he's got some mechanical problems in starting the bike - it was fine after he stacked it. We thought it would be his carbies...
  12. Welcome Mikey, enjoy the Yammie
  13. thanks yogiman, yeah im havin some fun on it but sat on a new r1 today and started getting excited :grin:
  14. hey welcome. enjoy
  15. its great that theres so many friendly people on here. glad to be here.
    thanks guys & girls
  16. Hi and welcome to NR