Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] New Ducati Mechanic

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by neomut, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Hello All,

I am looking to leverage a bit of the groups collective experience.

I currently have a Ducati Diavel as one of my rides, and I have had enough with the curent shop that looks after it.

Normally this is not an issue with my other bikes, as there are numerous great places which can service them and do a top knoch job. But with the Diavel she is pretty new, and I don't want it to be a learning bike for a shop :)

Since I believe the Ringwood Ducati has just gone bust, they are off the list.

I've spent the last hour tryign to get hold of Motologic, phone is busy. Which is a good sign, i.e. lots of work, or they have gone under as well? I've no experience with them, I noticed they had a track day (posted on this forum this year) so that is a solid sign. Active in the community and love what they do.

My 2 questions:
    1) Can anyone recommend a sho that really knows their way around teh Diavel (or even just ducati's). Ill travel (I am inner west, but ill go where ever to get it well looked after).
    2) Has anyone got any news on Motologic? Opinions? They look exactly like what I am after (based on a website ;)). But first hand experince is golden :)

Thanks guys
    Regards
    Jason

2. Hi Jason,

I serviced my monster 696 at Brad Black, 2B King St, Oakleigh, ph:03 9563 2004.

Comes highly recommended from the ducati forums. He used to be one of the mechanics from A1 I think and have seen MVagusta plus tons of ducs there.