Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Mt Macedon Ride - Sat 25th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by tome, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Meeting Point-9.30am-Greensborough KFC carpark opposite Safeway

Heading out through... Yan Yean, Doreen, Whittlesea, Wallan, accross to Chintin, Gisbone to arrive in Mount Macedon.

Lots of us Flying booters already going.. Thought weed extend the invite to the netriders :wink:
  2. Flying booters???? Honda Riders??
  3. Re: [MELB]-MT MACEDON RIDE - SAT-25th June

4. He He We're here to take over!!

Seeya sat'dy Tome old fella ;)
  5. If my bike is on the road, I'm in.

:D :D
  6. I might be in as well if I am free! :)
  7. done it Jason Thanks...;)
  8. Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it. I have something on and for some strange reason, I thought this ride was on Sunday. :roll:

:D :D
  9. Lids..there is another ride on on Sunday, organised by R1_lover.

Head across to the ocau.com/mc group :wink:
  10. Hi

Don't wait for me - I'm an incorrigible no-show - but if I'm up that early I'll see ya all,

11. Actualy this is my ride l organised on OCAU.mc and its sat not sun
  12. I'm in depending on the weather
  13. Where/when is your meet point at Mt Macedon ? Don't feel like a ride to Greensborough up front, but might try to meet you there.
  14. Oops :oops: ...looks like i can make this ride afterall...just an early start from me :wink:
  15. I will be there, hopes its no too bloody cold and the ice has melted. Thats OK Julz has volunteered to be the heat warmer for the day. :D
  16. Bugger!!!

Looking forward to going out for a ride on the weekend but have a family commitment I can't get out of...

Have fun and be safe people!
  17. This sounds like a bit of fun. Couple of quick questions: 1. Are there going to be corner markers? 2. Is there any point in me suggesting to Mel that the 250 will be worth bringing along?

Satdee forecast is for a fine day so cross your fingers. :)
  18. Good idea for Mel to join in, don't think I will be doing it hard, also Julz and Benno are on a 250's so she will fit right in. Also be good to catch up with you guys.
  19. Well l have never done this route before, so not sure about the cnr marking.