Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Movies today (15th)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by port80, Jan 15, 2006.

1. To continue on with my birthday weekend the boss has let me out of the house again, so after a nice long ride yesterday https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=210946 .

I decided something more relaxing is in order. I'm keen for the movies and maybe a bite to eat. Out this side of the city we have werribee10 cinemas, if that's not too far for everybody interested. Movie is by popular vote.

2. Happy Birthday

3. Thanks Vic.

For the record it's at Werribee 10 at 2:50pm - Dick and Jane.

4. if you are looking for numbers to be there ill rock up... just down the road from where i live :)

maybe a coffee oafterwards?

5. Yeah cool mate, I've got one of my other mates showing up with his kid and a friend. I think its going to be pizza or similar afterwards, but I'm sure we'll find a coffee somewhere for you. You'll see the red spada out from of the movies and I'll be inside the foyer somewhere in my black suit lugging a blue kbc helmet. Will probably get there 2 or 2:30.

6. sweet.. ill probably park the accross ove the other side of the westpac ATM's.. black dririder, draggins and a grey shark helmet.. will be there about 230 :)