Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Movie Night to get a girl to Ireland, Fri Sept 9th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by BoogieMan, Aug 31, 2005.

1. One Of my Best Mates is trying to raise Money to get herself to Ireland to Play Gaelic Footy.... I said I'd put this up to try and help her... She is also a rider and would appreitate every little bit of help to get her there....

Below is a cut and paste from a flyer she put out about herself and the movie night she's trying to do...

I think we should all go see it as it has Noni Hazlehurst in it!!! and anyone who doesn't know who Noni Hazlehurst is.... well you should be ashamed .... VERY ASHAMED!!!!! :twisted: :p :p :p
  2. "there's a bear in there, and a chair as well"!!!!
    Hope the fund-raiser goes well for her, and that she manages to explain THE RULES of gaelic football (cos I can't understand it at all!!!)
  3. They're the same as the rules for Australian football, they're just written in a different language!
  4. Just a reminder that this is on tomorrow night I'll be going and would love to see any other netriders there...
  5. I would have been up for this but I have a Party to go to, therefor I will be missing coffee at Southgate as well ;) :D
  6. The Move got a great right up in a few Reviews so I reckon it's worth seeing