Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Movie Marathon 12th June

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Tenoq, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Hey all - just like to gauge interest in the movie marathons on this weekend. If there's a few people interested, I'll add this to the events calendar.

At this stage, I'm looking at Southland, 11pm (12th June), Smith/Kingdom/Cool marathon. Tickets are $18. Let me know what y'all think!

Current Attendees:
    Myself + 5
    Koma + 1
    Outlore + 1

2. sounds good!!!
  3. Must be time to roll out the Rocky Horror Picture Show again and all go to watch it at the Astor at a midnight session. Anyone for wearing stockings and suspenders....:shock:
  4. :LOL:

Rocky Horror ain't my idea of fun, unfortunately, but Mr & Mrs Smith looks like it could be a good-un. But I love my movies....

So, anyone else interested? You're not all too old, are ya? ;)
  5. This is still going ahead, so anyone is welcome to join us! Meeting at Red Corner Cafe @ 10:40pm. Just next to the cinema, so you should be able to find it. Red/white/black helmet, red and black leather jacket.

I've got about 8 others with me, so there will be a few of us!
  6. If you see me, you see me.....

Night out with the girls, or this......to be honest, so far I couldn't be stuffed going to the city, feel like vegeing out.
  7. Well a movie marathon is good for vegeing out - 6 hours on ur arse. ;)
  8. Hey, Tenoq....

Couldn't con my sister to come with me....she thought hard about it....so I might give it a miss....as I don't fancy being tired tomorrow.....long weekend is a gift...probably not going to the girls night either....just lazing around...must be getting old.
  9. MotoGP was too interesting to drag myself away from it.