Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Mildura weekend - 24th/25th September

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Skuffy, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Hey all, DATE CHANGE

I am planning on going to Mildura for the weekend of the 24th and 25th September. Going the backway. Have a few friends up there and plan on just having a party weekend. If people are interested, it is a blast of a town to party and the ride to and from there going to back way aint that bad..... Nice and scenic.... Pleasant.

I will be leaving Geelong at 9:00am on the saturday.

Mitch

2. Hey Mitch, are you trying to wear the Suzi out so you can buy an new bike???

3. No, far from it. SHe is a 1.4litre monster... Most of the little small cars from the 90's had similar if not smaller motors and they are clocking up the k's

Worse comes to worse and she dies, I will just put in a bigger piston kit... :D :D

4. It's the motorcycle expo on that weekend. Can't go sorry, otherwise I'd be there :D

5. People, the expo's come and go, but life does not.

You can always do the expo friday night and enjoy life by going on an adventure........ Hell, I have seen all the cool things that they are showing on the web and I plan on going Friday anyway.......

Ciao ciao

6. damn am always up for weekend away on the piss :D , but, i have to pick parents up from the airport.... :facepalm: mmmm maybe i can tell them to catch a taxi home :-k

7. Hey Man, its simple.

Just clean the house, make sure there is Milk, bread anf flowers and your folks will love you. Just let them know you have to work the morning and thena re heading out.

But, at the same time, if they find out you went out of town to go on the piss instead of picking them up, could work against you at will reading time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. Bugger, I'm going to the expo on Saturday, I haven't been and missed out last year.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

PS. What about the zena i djeca??? stirring babe :wink: :LOL:

9. Exactly, life does go on .. plenty of time for w/end rides. The expo's only once a year. :)

Can you move it to the weekend after, leave at 8:30 instead, and make it the servo in Werribee beside the Fwy? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

10. True enough Skuff but it's the wifes birthday that weekend and if I piss off on the bike my life will most certainly go.

Can you please share the way your getting up there? I'm planning on heading home to visit the folks straight after the GP and cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it without enduring hours of mind numbingly straight roads.

I was planning on taking the car, but if you've got a decent route for the bike I'll leave the car in the shed.

11. Yep, if you make it the weekend after, I'll probably be able to go :D

12. Hmmm a nice cruise to mildura, i will have a think about this one :D

13. Would be great to have you come along.

14. cruise and Sir Skuffy mentioned in the same breath.
    Is the world coming to an end.
    vtic

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I plan to be pissed on sat night with some mates at home, so will not be going anywhere, sorry Mitch.
    Will have to do it another day/s
    :):)

15. Well, that is what I plan doing in Mildura.... :D :LOL:

16. Will think of you whilst I am making daquiries and margarhetas.

:):):)

Sunday is going to be very quiet except for the MotoGP on Fox. I can feel my head starting to complain now.

:D:D:D:D:D

17. Re: [Melb] Mildura weekend - 17th/18th September

Can't Make it, but just as a matter of interest, what do you call "the back way". I've ridden to Mildura a few times. My favourite route involves Kilmore, Heathcote, Elmore, Echuca, Swan Hill and Robinvale.

18. Date Change Date Change Date Change

Due to an overwhelming response.... :LOL: The dates have been changed to the 24th and 25th of September. The departure time will be 8:30am as per Mouths request :LOL: :LOL:

SO, for all those that cant make it, check schedules again.

Regards

19. Cool Mitch.

Count me in.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

20. Re: [Melb] Mildura weekend - 17th/18th September

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: