Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Mens Ixon Sismic jacket (M) + Climber pants (L) + Draggin jeans cargo pants with pads (Sz 32)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by axp, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALL SOLD [Melb] Ixon Climber pants (L) $140 + Rjays Speed boots (Sz 42) $70 for sale

All gear is in very good to immaculate condition. I sold my bike and no longer have a need for it. I'm 178 cm tall, 69 kg and my boot size is 8 to 9 US and all the gear fits me very well and makes a great set for both winter and summer! It all was bought new and was used for a year or less.

** IXON Sismic Jacket $195 [SOLD]
    ** IXON Climber Pants $140 [SOLD]
    ** DRAGGIN JEANS $80 [SOLD]
    ** RJAYS Speed Boots $70 [SOLD]

I can sell the pants and the boots separately or you can have them both for just $190!

Check out the pictures here: http://svyatitskiy.com/gear4sale

** IXON Sismic Mens All-season jacket, size M. Lightweight and durable. Padded back and elbows. It has a zipout totally waterproof liner and also a zipout thermal liner. You can take the liners out to use it as a summer jacket with good ventilation, or use either one or both liners to get waterproof or winter mod. The jacket has pockets, vents and reflective piping and with its good adjustments is very comfortable to wear. Light color plus reflective elements mean you are visible at night. It is a great looking jacket in very good condition and had just a season of occasional weekend use. For some opinions on this jacket check out http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f16/ixon-sismic-jacket-15788/
    Retails for $319, asking $195.

** IXON Climber AS NEW mens pants size L, waterproof, with a zipout thermal liner, knee protection pads, foam padding details on hips and rear. They fit nicely with the above M size Ixon jacket and were used as a set. The pants are very adjustable, with stretch panels at knees, belt tightening at waist and the adjustable velcro tightening at ankle. The color is black with reflective piping, that complements the Sismic jacket. The pants are great looking and in immaculate condition. I don't know why the pants had to be bigger, but I had to pay extra to change the M size ones I've bought first. I sold my bike in a month after getting the pants new and they have only been worn a few times so they are as new. There's a review here: http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/ixon/climber-pants/
    Paid $199, selling for $140.

** DRAGGIN JEANS Mens kevlar Cargo pants in Khaki Sz 32
    Kevlar padded motorcycle pants, Size 32, comes with REMOVABLE HIP PROTECTION PADS. Great for summer riding, light and breathable enough but still gives you the assurance that you will not shave off half of your skin if you have an accident. They are also pretty casual so perfect for all day long. The pads are not normally included, it's an option which I've taken when buying them new. Always good to have that little extra bit of protection between you and the road!
    Paid $225 for the pants with extra mesh pockets sewn in for the hip pads + $20 for the pads. Selling for $80 with the pads included.

** RJAYS Speed lightweight motorcycle boots with Armortex protection. Size 42. They have a TUV tested shin guard, non slip soles and the upper of Armortex reinforced Nubuck leather. Good ventilation and great for walking as well as for riding! The size is good for my 9 US/8.5 UK feet with good half a size of extra room. Feels very comfy to walk, they are pretty casual, looking great like half runners/half boots so you have them on the whole day. I wore them with my Draggins if I needed to get to the city and do things there. Check out the product page here: http://www.rjays.com.au/home/products/boots-speed-boots.html
    Bought new for $119, selling for $70.

I'm in Parkdale, VIC so you are welcome to come and have a look and buy. I can also post within Australia, please give me your post code if you want to find out how much would it cost. In this case I can accept bank transfer into my account or PayPal.

Please contact me on 0434 827 560

Kind Regards
    Andrey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.