Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Mansfield's only Netrider - bday do in Melb, Sat 10/9

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Untame_me, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Mansfield's only netrider, who happens to be an ambo, who happens to ride, who happens to have a secret in his safe (ask him about the secret) is turning 23.

And he's having a party this Saturday @ Percy!!

Venue: Perserverance Hotel
    Dinner: @ 7pm
    Drinks: From 8pm, all is welcome, so I took the liberty to post this up. :twisted: heheh

Those who knows Jase, you have no excuse.
    Those who don't, and would like to find out what he rides, be there, or be square.
  2. I've already got plans for that night but I might be able to make a late entrance.
  3. Jase, forgot to say, I also was booked in for another party. Fortunately, I can go to two things at once (who said you cannot do two things at once?).

See you at 8.30ish, or prob 9ish.
  4. I will probably turn up but I can't have a late one cause I have a football presentation to go to ealry on Sunday :D
  5. Flip, We'll see, heheh...also as said before, the secret is not to sleep at all. So no danger not being able to get up early, cos you're already awake.
  6. Hahahaha but i need to have my professional "vice presidents cap" on for Sunday and I dont plan on reeking of beer until at least late afternoon on Sunday ;)
  7. I'll be in Mansfield all weekend ... and here I was thinking I'd have something to do in Mansfield now! Only to find, it's in Melb. Oh well :)
  8. I'll come and celebrate your birthday with you Jase :D C'mon ppls, let's party :D :D
  9. I'll come by for a little while....I'm working all weekend so it won't be a late one for me.

:D :D :D
  10. Thanks for posting the details up J.

Ohh, com'on Flip!! :D :D

Fling, you're showing the right spirit mate. See you there.

Jason with such change in the weather (although they're predicting showers around here a bit for the w/end *its fact...I'm not jinxing you!*) it's not surprising you'd come up this way. Enjoy your w/end up this way...we'll catch up sometime. I've been hiding from coffee for a while but things have been busy damn it :?

See how you all go riding buddies, if you got some time, feel free to pop in and visit me at the Perseverance. All welcome :)
  11. depends as it's my brother b'day on saturday too, and he is talking about heading out for drinks, if that happens won't be able to make it, if not will try to swing by....
  12. Hey Jase, I won't be able to make it but have a great night!! :)

:D :D
  13. So are you the "Vice President" or the "President in charge of Vice" :shock: :p :wink: :LOL: :D
  14. Lets just say I am good at what I do :LOL:
    Thats the 2nd time in 24 hours that someone has said that to me tho, what are you people trying to say? :shock: :p
  15. I may come down and say Hi, i know where this place is for a change.....
    I may also have a go at drinking alcahol......
  16. I will be there! See you all tonight!
  17. Hope you had a great night, Jase! It was good to get out for the night and catch up!

:D :D :D
  18. Cool guys. Thanks to all of you that could make it! :wink:

I had an awesome nite. Would have loved to spend more time with you guys - but it was difficult with a few different groups of people there. Nevertheless thanks again. It was great to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

It was great to see all of you!! :D