Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Leathers, boots, helmet, back protector

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Draco, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MELB] RST Leather Jacket, Nolan helmet - PRICE DROP

Hi Guys,

Selling the following. I have pics but need to upload them somewhere first, so they will come later or I can email them to whomever is interested. All was bought in January 2009 from Peter Stevens and have been worn perhaps 10-12 times for about 1500KMs (pitiful I know!). All gear is in very gently worn condition (no crashes, helmet drops, or anything that would cause marks or damage):

RST Rift Leather jacket - $200:
    1 black with red trim RST Rift leather jacket. Pants in the pic have been sold already. Armor is CE approved. Jacket is size EUR 52. These are in great shape and I always wore under-armor when riding to keep them clean. I am 5'8" and about 82 KG and it is snug including back protector. Depending on height it should fit someone between 75-85KG.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nolan N84 helmet - $100:

1 helmet in black with silver trim in size Medium. This is bluetooth/headset capable but does not have these accessories. This is a very comfortable helmet and has never been dropped - in fact it is in almost new condition. Worn about 10-12 times only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alpinestar SMX+ boots - $250 - SOLD:

RJays Back Protector - $50 - SOLD:

PICKUP only (am in South Melbourne).

Cheers!

Craig

2. The back protector, boots, and leather pants have been sold.

Price for leather jacket AND helmet: $300

3. Prices dropped for remaining items (see first post).

Price drop for jacket and helmet combo - $250 for both. Need to move the gear!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.