Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb Learner

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Strife, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hey all, new to motorcycling, I live out in the western suburbs (Sunshine). Did my L's at DECA in Altona back in December, the instructors there were great. Got my gear at AMX in Keilor, Scott there was very helpful.
    Also picked up my bike yesterday, black 2008 VTR250 and loving every second of it.

Looking forward to heading out to sessions and stuff in the future! Cheers, Jesse.

2. Welcome Jesse

I love the sidestand assistant; you'll get used to carrying something like that around with you all the time; there's nothing worse that putting the bike on the stand, turning your back and hearing 'crash-tinkle-tinkle' :LOL:
  3. Welcome aboard fellow learner. Great group here, and lots of good learner friendly rides / skills sessions available in the threads! Best of luck!
  4. Welcome, I also have a VTR250. Good bike to learn on, very forgiving.
  5. G'day Strife and welcome to NR. Nice clean bike - enjoy the forums and safe riding dude.
  6. Hey there. Welcome. Nice machine you have there. Enjoy the ride and ride safe.
  7. Welcome jesse
  8. Great first bike mate.

9. Welcome and nice ride. Good time of the year to start riding!
  10. Hi and welcome to NR
  11. Greets and welcome Strife! Sweet looking ride!