Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Late Notice Drinks @ Flippers, Sat 22nd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Oct 22, 2005.

1. I know it's late notice and I did mention it at the rollerskating night but for those who weren't there, we are having a few drinks for the non geeks at HQ tonight (Saturday 22nd October)
    BYO Drinks
    Ordering Pizza for dinner
    From 4pm onwards.
    Won't be too big a night, got the Pink Ribbon Ride early the next morning ;)
    PM me for the address if you don't already know it.

2. OK you lot that will be here tonight, I want you all to take off your deviate hats, I know that's alot to ask but we have a couple of new HQ goers coming along tonight. XenaWP and a friend of hers will be here so I want you all to be on your best behaviour :twisted: as hard as that may be :p
  3. Sounds good Flip.

I'll be there :)

Yell if you need me to grab anything.

4. might stop by for a drink or 2 but jst not quite sure what tim ei will get there
  5. If any of you people coming over see any wood on the way, can you grab it for the fire? I am on my way out the door to actually buy some :shock:
  6. It's hard rubbish collection in my area on Monday, so lots of wood about on the curbside's at the moment :)
  7. Hey, question.....

If tonight is for the NON GEEKS, why is Glipy going? :p
    (sorry Greg, couldn't resist)
  8. He's trying real hard to impress you? And demonstrate there's more to him than just nerdship :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. yo, will be there a bit laters,,, is it sweet if I bring a non riding friend of mine? figure it would be and you prolli wont be reading this newaiz so see ya round 10ish i guess.
  10. I'm going because I'm a NERD not a GEEK!

Nerd(n) - An intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession.

Geek(n) - An unfassionable or socially inept person.

Thanks for another fun night Deb and Co.
  11. Why does my head hurt? :(
  12. Me head hurts too....and I didnt drink at all.
    I reckon it was the constant talking from glipshitz......did somebody shove duracell up his pipe and sit him amongst normal people ?
    He is very entertaining as its always a pisser to hear the crap he talks.
    And yes Dipshitz I talk crap too but its easier to listen to with an accent.
  13. I think that would have to do with the amount of alcohol you consumed..... you were up to about 9 beers when I left just before midnight....

14. No Stookie, Energizer e2's - Much better power.... :D

oh the other thing... you say normal people.... I am yet to see a so called normal person at HQ yet! :LOL:

15. hey Im normal in my land.....its not scot's land its mine ok.
  16. Hey bite your tongue Greg... Ive been to hq...

and Im normal...

nothing wrong with me, it just every other prick in this world
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Thanks yet again Deb. :) Had a good night!! Boy did I feel like crap this morning. lol :roll:

:D :D
  18. Faye...... *cough* normal... *cough*......

I still loves ya Faye, normal or NOT! :LOL:

19. Is it possible to be both cos I'm officially worried :wink:
  20. Don't know Paul........ That's an interesting question....