Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Kraven is so cool dinner, Thurs 4th May

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by es, May 2, 2006.

1. This is a repost, after the original was deleted for no reason.

I did try to add it to the calendar but got an error message which I have forwarded to mouth. I didnt originally add it as it is a short notice event, as per the guidelines.

Anyway, to the dinner!

Where: Casa Bella Cafe/Nandos Northland
    When: 7pm Thursday
    Why: Kraven helped me move house, this is to give him the recognition he deserves (bastard refused money) and also to celebrate new place.
    How do I get there? www.whereis.com.au northland is on murry road, preston (or is it heidleburg?). I dont really know what roads there are, just how to get there!

Open invite people, hope to see you there :)

(yo kraven, guess this makes 2 threads about you right??)
    p.s. if this is deleted again, im just going to re post it in the assumption that its a site error untill i get a reason.

2. It denegraded into a sexual homophobic discussion with pics, and was easier to delete teh topic totally than numerous posts. I was too tired and couldn't be bothered to send PM's to multiple people.

3. And that makes it different to other threads how ?? :grin: :grin:

4. es = an actual address might help

5.  Top
  6. Well i guess i might as well come to this :grin:

It's gonna be a nice night for riding (Not a rain cloud in sight)

7. well i guess you can come if you have to :/

8. I'll be there.

Question: Do you have to think Kraven is cool to attend this event, or would anyone be welcome? :LOL:

9. answer: Im going ;) :rofl: