Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Inspection required for my bikes pls

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Omfalon, May 4, 2013.

1. Hi all

I have a 1992 Kawasaki ZZR250 and a 1994 Kawasaki ZXR250 which I bought from SA and QLD respectively. The ZXR has a current QLD registration.
    At the moment, neither bike starts.

I am eager to let these bikes go but naturally people are thrown off by an unstartable bike and that doesn't auger well for sales prospects.
    My proposition now is for a mechanically experienced local netrider to check out the bikes for which he/she will be reimbursed; if a nice drop is favoured, then an appropriately valued dan murphy's voucher will be given, or home-cooked candle-lit dinner if that is what floats your boat!

If you're able to fix the ZXR on your own, I may offer the ZZR in exchange for services.

(Apologies to moderators if this thread is misplaced).

2. Candle lit dinner if thats what floats your boat?
    Interesting proposal there Andrew!
  3. Haha, well there are some interesting people out there, to say the least - I can't discriminate. I was kidding really, but I can whip up a pretty good medium rare steak.
  4. #4 bluer6, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
    pm sent, should be able to help you out.
    • Winner Winner x 1