Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Holiday monday ride anyone ?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Removed_User_5, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Anybody up for a ride on monday 13th. Labour day holiday and im keen to make the most of it.
    If anybodies up for a ride Im going to go over Kinglake to spur over to Marysville maybe eildon and then wherever I end up.
    Suggestions and participants welcome....I could use direction and company.

2. o well looks like its just me........
  3. Isn't it going to rain tomorrow? I think there'll be a few prople with hang-overs from tonight :wink:
  4. Yep - that was plan B if plan A (riding monday if not raining) didn't happen :grin:
  5. I can come along for a ride with you Stookie...
    I was intending to try doing a bit of video from the bike - maybe some photo's as well...I'd be happy to combine the two.

What time did you have in mind?...where to meet etc?
  6. It sure does not look for a good day tomorrow :cry:

Forecast for Melbourne Issued at 1625 on Sunday the 12th of March 2006

Tonight and Monday
    Fine this evening. Rain periods developing during the early morning, then easing
    to a shower or two during the afternoon. A mostly cloudy day with moderate west
    to southwesterly winds.

Min 17 Max 22
  7. I commute, so the weather does'nt bother me other than being a pain in the rear-end(groan)...but having said that...since I wanna try for some video, the rain would ruin that.

I guess it's hope for the best if Chookie still wants to ride. :)