Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Help catch this prick

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by robsalvv, Feb 12, 2012.

1. http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/more-news/8841-police-investigate-noble-park-north-collision.html

Police investigate Noble Park North collision

Sunday, 12 February 2012 03:48

Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a collision between a van and a motorcycle which occurred in Noble Park North last week.

Investigators believe that an allegedly stolen white Mazda E2000 van was headed north along Sunline Avenue around 6.34pm last Sunday.

The van entered the intersection at Oakwood Avenue and collided with a west bound motorcyclist.

Witnesses have told police that the driver of the van got out of the vehicle and ran off along Hampstead Road.

The 19-year-old rider of the motorcycle suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.

The driver of the van is described as Caucasian, 20-30 years old, 170-175 centimetres tall with a medium build and short brown hair.

At the time of the incident he was wearing a dark coloured shirt with a red pattern and beige cargo shorts.

Anyone who witnessed the collision or who has further information about the driver of the van is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au

Senior Constable Adam West
    Media Officer

- - -
    Tapatalking loud, saying somethin'

2. I'm guessing the van was stolen, otherwise wouldn't they be able to use the rego details? Hopefully they get him..

3. The bad guys are f***ed now.
    adam_west_batman.

• Like Like x 9
  4. The cops will probably catch this moron but he'll stand up in court and say "boo hoo, my mum never loved me. boo hoo, my dad was mean to me. boo hoo, I never went to kinder" and some idiot magistrate will slap him on the wrist and let him go to re-offend again.

5. They just described me.

6. I hope this prick is caught and the hand of the law comes down on him like all hell.

7. He'll be eating shit sandwiches when they catch him !

8. And you drive a van too... right, crimestoppers are getting a call! lol

No seriously this prick needs to get caught.

9. That's not gunna happen. The legal system is set up to protect the rights of the guilty.

10. ...unless you're uturning for cupcakes. :roll:

11. The best thing our recovering bike rider could wish for, is that I actually cross paths with the criminal, before the cops do. There would be some horrific screaming...( not me). He'd be found by the cops with a note attached to the barbed wire wrapped around his neck.
    But of course, the chances of it happening are pretty slim, unfortunately.

But one can dream of restoring the balance, can't they!

12. I will be extremely disappointed if you do not call me and invite me to help with 'festivities'.

13. No problem at all.

14. ******er
    That is all.

15. i hope the cops dont catch him...because another white van ran him over after he ran away...