Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Grrrl's Birthday BBQ, Sat 12th November

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Grrrl, Nov 2, 2005.

1. :D

Having a BBQ on Saturday 12th November for muh Birfday.
    27 years young. :LOL:

I plan on starting whenever people get there - and carrying on until the booze runs out! :twisted:
    Some people coming for late lunch BBQ, some coming for BBQ round dinner time, the hungry ones coming for both! :shock:

There's one empty room for the people that want to sleep - it will be a case of matresses/sleeping bags/airbeds on the floor...
    there are plenty of extra blankets, doona's and pillows...
    There's a couch available, and a double futon too - see how many can fit on that!! :shock:

and of course there's always some freak who crashes on the kitchen floor :?

I sleep like a starfish :twisted: so i need the whole queen size bed to myself :p hehe

People will be turning up at all sorts of times, so just drop in whenever you feel like it. I expect mostly people will rock up some time in the late arvo/evening?...

<prays for sunshine> [-o<

BYO Drinks & meat for BBQ
    Munchies and soft drinks supplied.

All welcome, PM me for the address. 8)

Oh, and don't call the number in my signature, you wont get me on that!! :twisted:

Eswen - Maybe
    Phalangey (hehehe)
    Foxy - Maybe
    R1 Lover
    Boogie Man
    Sir Skuffy
    Enforcer (possibly with Roarin and Bladewar)
  2. Booze won't run out if it's BYO :eek: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. either way i am there.... love a good bbq, and a few drinks, and i promise all i will not let greg cook the bbq next time :LOL: :winks:
  4. That depends how much people supply themselves with then, eh?
  5. I have an exam on the monday but.... sounds like fun, hope i can make it!!!
  6. I can't believe that EVERYTIME there has been a BBQ or party etc I have something else on. Sorry Grrrl, I'll be away yet agin that weekend, hope you have a great time :)
  7. how rude of you doonks!!
    I am attending your ride on saturday, and you can't even show up for my birthday!

tsk tsk!

hehehe ;)
  8. maybe it's just that I'm a little scared of you from when you threatened to drown me in a 5cm deep puddle at Monday night coffee ? ..........................
  9. Yea but she did not do it....to my dissatisfaction
  10. thanks !
  11. yea but look at that poor pussy in your avatar
  12. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I completely forgot about that!! hahhaha :D
  13. i still haven't been to a Monday night coffee... I PROMISE i'll go to the next one...
  14. I will be there babe.

:D :D
  15. Sorry, but I'll be swooning my way around Tassie on the bike :)
  16. ok, i've added a bit of a list there, hope i haven't forgotten anyone! ;)
  17. hm... i live in footscray and I'm turning 27 in a couple of weeks too...

do i know u? we might have went to the same primary school and the same yr level... hehe

18. Eatin's Cheatin' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Put me down as a maybe 8)
  19. Sounds like a plan :wink: ..see you there with esky in hand!! :p
  20. im sure his names Phlegmgey :D