Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Grape grazing wine weekend......

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Removed_User_5, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Hey all,
    My friends family have a vineyard called Acacia ridge. Its part of the Grape grazing wine festival.
    Im going up there on the bike with Lil and just thought Id post up to see if all you hardcore wine drinkers were maybe up for a ride to the festival.
    My friends band it playing and they are really really good.
    Music and wine tasting and food and all the usual.
    Posted up now on the netrider calender so if you want to join us then stick you name down.
    Please read the calender for more info as there is a ticket price and I have to arrange beforehand.

So read the calander and let me know asap......
    https://netrider.net.au/calendar/?action=details&id=633

Thanks

2. Read both the calendar entry and the vinyard website (the latter having less info than the calendar entry) ... but still didn't see any pricing details! .. or am I going blind?

3. It happens when you forget to change at 99 :grin:

4. The cost is $35 per person - this is the Grape Grazing pass which entitles the holder to access the GG Wineries the weekend of the 18th & 19th Feb.

The $35 includes entertainment, & vouchers for 1 souvenier wine glass, 1 glass of wine, 1 bottle of watter, 1 lunch meal & a tea/coffee.

The event runs from 11am to 5pm Sat & Sun. The Sat tends to be a bit quieter so very suitable for families etc or audience who don't want as many people around. The Sunday is generally the bigger party day.

If they are coming in a mini bus/coach they are best to book through the GG Booking Office on (03) 5962 6600.

If they are coming by car or a few cars - they can buy tickets at the gate on the day, however if they want to they can pay in advance & get the tickets sent to them through the GG Booking Office.

As sent to me via e-mail.
    Nobody up for it yet ?

5. I may be in just have to check a few things 1st

6. I could be interested, but dont have my roster out yet! Will let you know :)