Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] GOR Ride Feb.... Expressions of interest

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by BoogieMan, Dec 14, 2005.

1. 3rd - 4th

2. 10th - 11th

0 vote(s)
  3. 17th - 18th

0 vote(s)
  4. 24th - 25th

0 vote(s)
  5. Any Of The Above

0 vote(s)
  1. Ever since my First GOR ride I've wanted to do it again... and Febuary sits well for me as far as time ahead to organise all those things....

SO!?..... Who's interested?.... and which weekend in Feb would suit the most?....

OO OO I can put a Poll in here :p
  2. why does the poll ask which date in may then?

"Which Weekend in may would suit you the most if you were going on a GOR ride"
  3. I'm interested
  4. Those dates only correspond to weekends in June 2006. Do we really have to wait that long :?:
  5. I dont even know what GOR stands for...
  6. Goin' Off-Road...

7. classic loz :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL:
  8. As long as I can find presents small enough...I'll be riding home to Hamilton via the GOR and return this christmas....... so I vote for the 24/25 of this month.

9. The Great Ocean Road.......out past Geelong.

10. Going On Ride
  11. Go this weekend.

I remember the last time I went -> I thought I would just go to the shopping centre and I end on riding back from Apollo Bay with little daylight left and splattered bugs on my visor causing vision problems...most fun I've had in ages...

12. OK OK let me just say "WHOOPS!!"... now leave me alone and awnswer the question :p :p :p

The Question would suggest Feb...... it would appear that I was looking at the wrong window for the calender.... if you read my post I'm fairly sure I said feb a couple of times!!! :p
  13. interested, but will have to see. as my name suggests i would probably be playing catch up all day. 250 combined with getting the hang of twisties means i'm usually at the back of the pack