Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Geek night, Sat July 8th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by es, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Geek Night is back on this weekend. PM for location ;)

2. Sounds good, Ill be there !!! :grin: :grin:
  3. Good to see Geek Night is back in business. Whats on the program for this one?
  4. enjoy guys, have fun. i'll be in sydney introducing my new boy to the folks - faaarrrkkk! thinking of you.

ps like your new signature Es :wink: :p :grin:
  5. Ugh, another geek night that i'm already booked out for!
    Damnit. :p :cry:
  6. it is a bit short notice :p I only thought of it this morning.

Good luck in syd carri!
  7. Dammin... would've come but there's no way I can squeeze anymore into my Saturday this week :(

Have fun guys n gals, will b there for the next one =P~
  8. warmer option for a good time than the BMW ride, and you can still do it if your sick or dont have a bike... its great :LOL:
  9. I'll come but no idea how long for cos i'm going out that night.\
    Can you pm me where it's at please geekmaster :)
  10. whats a geek night??
  11. We geeks like to get together and watch geeky movies, eat geeky food and generally do geek things.

It makes us feel cool, well cooler. :grin: :grin:

Technically this is a geek / gimp night, especially catering for those who would like to be doing the GOR on sat and BMW ride that night, but are unfortunate enough to be prohibited in some way. :cry:

If you fit either of these categories, feel free to come along. Also forward any suggestions for what movies / shows people want to watch.
  12. GEEEEEEEEEKS! :tantrum:

:LOL: I guess I'll have to turn up at some stage. Just go easy on the clinckers and remind egiste regularly to be careful on the kitchen floor when he's been drinking. :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Will there be souvlaki??

Oh, GEEK is it? He he..... :oops:
  14. :rofl: damn dislexia I read it as "Greek" night too, thinking I'm not giving up my plans to go have some Greek coz I can have that anytime :oops: :LOL:

Might come... will PM/SMS you in a few hours Es :cool:
  15. Im sure she will appriciate that :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  16. far more than the sms at 4 am
    whoever it was, I hope my reply made sense becuase i have NFI who you are and I deleted your message :LOL:
    I cant even remember what the message said but i know there was "geek" in there somewhere, so i think it was about tonight?
  17. So what time should i arrive at this geek fest??
    I don't want to seem too geeky by arriving fashionably early :LOL:
  18. Dude, if you show up late to Dungeons and Dragons meet does that make you cool?
  19. When ever you want, I think other people were told 7, but first to arrive gets the good parking space.

Of course if you go to early you will have to watch this horrible game of footy, and Im not sure that geeks watch footy. :grin: :grin:
  20. only 45 mins to go till geekdom