Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Free tickets - Mens Gallery extravaganza

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Jun 6, 2005.

1. My how people get to know me so quick , been at this new job for 3 weeks now and i just get handed 5 count them FIVE double passes to the Mens Gallery extravaganza next thurs 16th june

free drink / nibblies and a cigar. Plus extras if yah want to pay to watch :twisted:

So who's going to join me......... Nipple No 1
    in a night of living up to our reputations hehehehehehe
    And Robin im expecting a yes from you too :p

2. damn, i have a birthday party to go to then, but have some positive karma for spreading the lurve

3. That sounds fantastic. I will gladly accept an offer to support those young ladies who play such an important role in our society. :D

4. if theres any spares... :D

< :D

5. Cant stand strip clubs. It's way to sexualy frustrating.
    Beautiful women and you cant do anything. Hmm unless i offer them a large amount of $$$$$ :) which i dont have.

6. Wear a large rain coat!

7. mememmeemememememememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Ok peep's , well it starts at 8.30pm thurs 16th and i have 5 freebies left, so those that want to join in the 'fun' pm me and we can all go and watch some good wholesome entertainment .

:LOL: :p :LOL:

9. Should have left it on my bike today when you left the card :)

10. oh, too live in melbourne. you guys seem to have all the good fun :(

11. If your in the area again, I'll shout you a coffee :)
    Not sure what it's attached to exactly - I'll have to have a look.

12. ok Marty you wimp :LOL: :LOL:

thats 3 definates and with marty returning his double pass

leaves um 7 tickets left

:LOL: :LOL:

13. I hate to admit it.... but the atmosphere at the mens gallery is actually pretty good :D :p :D

one of my friends came across free tickets a few years ago so we took one of the guys for his 19th birthday ... we didnt tell him where we were going of course :p :p

I'd go again for the drinks, pool and free food :D

14. Pm me dudes or dudets , everyone knows as No 1 nipple i have to go to these things, so i'll keep the rest of you incognitto untill after the event

um 6 left ( out of ten )

:twisted: :twisted:

15. couple of weeks to early :?

gotta take my sisters fiance out to one of these reputable establishments prior to their tying the knot. but its just a touch premature, and i dont get let off my leash unless theres a damn good reason :LOL:

16. Already got plans Bob - sorry! I'm working my part-time job at 601 Lonsdale Street that night :-$

17. Hmm .. no wonder they need to give away free tix to get people to come along :p :LOL: :wink: