Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Free Rear Tyre

Discussion in 'Archived' started by SHEPPO, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys/gals,

My area is having hard rubbish day, and one thing about to be tossed out is a Pirelli Dragon Super Corsa Pro 190/55/R17. Will suit most large capacity sports bikes.

Tyre has about 2mm of tread depth in the middle, and about 4-5mm on the sides. So barely street legal.

Also has a plug in it, right in the middle.. Note: the plug was in for 2 track days without an issue (speeds of 260km/h+ were done all day with it).

I wont be using it again, and don't want anything for it. So if someone is in a pinch, or simply wants a tyre to toast (burn outs, drags, track day, etc), it's yours.

It's free for local pick up in Skye (SE Suburbs) until it gets taken away by the blokes who pick up the hard rubbish (next couple days). I can put it aside if someone who 100% wants it, but will not be posting it.

Thanks for reading
  2. arrrrrrrrr I just read this... Tyre still there???
  3. yeah i forgot to put it out, so i'm stuck with it now. come get it before the missus notices :)

have a matching front with 60-70% tread for sale soon, if you want a matching set.
  4. Will PM you soon, boss coming over to my desk now... *close all dodgy windows*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.