Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Free lunch

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by port80, Sep 23, 2005.

1. .. too somebody that will help a newb look over a bike tomorrow in dandenong. I have checked it over myself as best I can, but I would like somebody else to look over it. Also a non learner rider to take it for a spin around the blick for me. Thanks.

2. I would if I could, but I'm working til 6 both Saturday and Sunday. If that suits, I'm happy to help as much as I can. (I plan on being at Flipper's by 8 at the latest, so you have to allow for a girl getting ready :wink: )

:D :D :D
  3. Sorry footy on tomorrow next week I can help out as its just down the road. A bit more notice may have yielded a better response. Good luck. And like I said if ya get no other offers just let me know I am only to happy to have a gander for you.

Cheers 8)
  4. where in dandenong??
    I have a mate that lives down that way, he would probably be happy to help out, especially if it involves a test ride.

let me know
  5. End of stuf rd, where it crosses princess hwy. The big yamaha shop. 0408 37 53 99 as I'll be out and about this morning. Shop closes at 2pm, maybe I should have organised this earlier :)
  6. Do you mean Geoff Taylors?
    Stud Rd doesn't cross the Princess H'way and Geoffs to my knowledge is the only Yammie dealer in the nong.
  7. That's the one. I just found the business card :)
  8. when do you wanna do this? what kinda bike is it?

i'm a 5 min drive from there, got a few things to do this monring but i reckon i could spare half an hour to give you a second opinion on the bike :wink:

pm me if you still need help....
  9. Thanks anyways coconuts, I ended up heading out at 9am. Its all sorted now. Thanks to those that have offered help. I'm going to get it :) woooo!