Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] For Sale Draggin Slix Mens Jeans Size 34"

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Komanche Sly, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have only worn these once for about 3 hours, in perfect condition , never been down the road - Cost $279 new from PS in the city.

Size 34" waist , very comfortable and a great alternative to denim or leather. In black and the wax coated denim , while not totally waterproof , will hold off the rain for a while should you get caught in it.

* Slim fitting with comfortable stretch denim
    * Have a leather look and feel, yet breathe like traditional denim
    * Will mould to individual body shapes and, over time, will age and develop their own unique creases and curves
    * Men’s feature a plastic zip rear pocket for wallet security
    * Can be machine washed on a gentle cold water cycle
    * Wax Coated Stretch Denim
    * Tapered Leg with a comfort fit
    * 34" LENGTH (IN LEG)

For further info see the Draggin website http://www.dragginjeans.net/product/slix for men

Looking for £200 + post of $10 or can be picked up / checked out in Richmond , anytime suits as Im off work for 3 weeks from tomorrow :)

Apologies for poor pics from my Blackberry , they really are in first class condition. Can provide more pics at the weekend if anyone wants them.
    Reason for sale is I just dont use them. Purchased in early November , I should still have the receipt but cant find it atm. I have leathers for big days out in the hills and I much prefer jeans for local runs , rightly or wrongly.

Thanks for looking.

2. Price drop to $180 posted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.