Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] For Sale Alpinestars TZ1 1 pce Race Suit

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by puppywarewolf, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale - Alpinestars 1 pce TZ1 Race Suit as shown in pics.

SIZE - USA 42 / EUR 52 (I am 173cm / 5' 8" and about 75kg and it fits me perfect. Nice and tight. I haven't worn it enough times to stretch it out to my body size so it will feel a little stiff like the ones you try on in the store).

Bought it about 3 years ago and only ever worn once on my first track day and been in my wardrobe ever since. I bought it in addition to my road gear to only wear on track days, but just after I bought it I got a new job which doesn't allow me to get to track days anymore.

There are no scratches on it. The knee sliders haven't been scraped. (I'm not that good to get knees down). The suit still smells like brand new leather.
    It is in brand new condition.

Selling it for $800. Retails at around $1300. (motogear.com.au still have it listed at $1320).

If you were looking for a new suit for the coming track day season, check mine out before going to buy from a store.

You are more than welcome to have a look at it. Come and try it on. You won't be disappointed.

I also have a pair of Oxtar TCS Race Boots which are a size EUR 42 that I am putting up for sale on another thread. Check 'em out.

PM me if you are interested.

Attached Files:

2. Had 2 more photos up but they disappeared.
    They are back again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.