Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] EAT @ Da SEAT Breakfast RIDE Sun 2nd Oct

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Ratbag, Sep 29, 2005.

1. This will be a casual ride from the end of the Frankston Fwy down Moorooduc Rd, up Red Hill and across the top for Breakfast in Arthurs Seat Restaurant.
    For those still keen for more, i'll be taking a brisk run over to Flinders after my stomach settles from the bacon and eggs :p
    This will be a learner friendly ride and everyone and their dog is welcome.
    ( i'll be riding @ or around the speed limit )

Breakfast with a great view of the bay really tops off a pleasant early morning ride, trust me ive done this twice before.

Meet Point- 9:00 am servo opposite cemetary at end of Frankston Fwy.
    Depart- 9:30 am Sharp.

cheers ratty
  2. Argghhhh :shock:
    Even tho, I said i would be interested in this Ratty, I have the kids home this weekend so I will have to give it a miss :(
    Would you like to check my social calendar for the next one? :D
  3. Yeah, I should be able to make that one Ratty. Will confirm on Sat. ;)
  4. Sounds like a good ride, count me in, even the weathers looking good ... :)

Fine. Min 12 Max 21
  5. I'd be up for that if it wasnt so damn far away... I'm seriously behind on my Beauty sleep .... I'll be in on the next one :p
  6. Yup, fairly sure you'll see me there :)

7. Not if i get to it first!! :D :D :D

8. you wish.... :wink: ....:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Sounds good, might tag along.

see ya :LOL:
  10. Hehe yep, sounds good to me, will be there. :D

If I don't have a massive hangover from the previous night
  11. I'm in, any excuse to escape :)
  12. I hate you all! :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jeeze, why does it take so long to fix a bike! Take the fcuked bit off and put new ones on! Who cares what it costs? I'm not paying for it so just do it already! :x

I'm so bloody stuck I bought a new lawnmower today and actually felt the need to show it off to my flatmates. :? I want my baby back. :cry:

Enjoy the ride you lucky bastards. :D
  13. Sounds like a good time to meet a few people! will try and make it.
  14. Sounds good, see you at 9am!
  15. doe's anyone know the melways ref for the meeting place
  16. Map 102 - ref : G3 or F3 its pretty much on the line between the two.
    Nice map "xxsteve", thnx for that.

If your coming via the Frankston Fwy, it's on the 1st set of traffic lights at the end of the Fwy, there are 2 servos, cross over the lights and pull into the 2nd one, should see a "JB HIFI" sign looming in the background.

Looks like Deeno will be showing up also on his new Firestorm.

i edited the tread btw, we'll leave @ 9:30 am, i originally had 9:15 am, which was a bit tight for people trying to get there on time.

cheers ratty
  17. Far away? Stop being a pansy. I've gotta ride all the way up there every other weekend for your Yarra Ranges rides. :p :LOL:
  18. Tenoq!! I thought you were coming over in the morring to have your bike looked at!!

Hmmm I might see you all at the meet point... don't know if I can go for a ride...