Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Early morning spurs run, Sun 10th Dec

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Bamm-Bamm, Dec 9, 2006.

1. As usual i'm posting up at late notice :oops: ...but feel like going for a run up the spur bright and early in the morning...meet point is going to be the Ampol servo in Healesville at 8am. A few laps of the spur then we can call in and see Raphael(Ray) at the Black Spur Roadhouse for a coffee and maybe some brekky.

PS: To all of you who reckon it's too early...the lack of traffic makes the early start worthwhile :grin:

2. Not coming to Toy Run?

I'd have to be out of bed at 6:30am, and to get me up at that time it would have to be a lot better ride than just a few pissy laps of the Spur. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p
  3. Can you wait that long for bacon and eggs roughie ? :grin:
  4. well I just got back...was pretty warm on the ride out there but was reasonably cool in Lilydale/Healesville...yes Ron I did have my bacon and eggs for brekky and I also caught up with Raphael(Ray) and a couple of other riders for a quick squirt...man does he ride the GSXR hard :shock:

All in all a good day and home before 10 :grin:
  5. What a HOOT!

Glad you called in. Its great to be able to go for a ride with someone. Luckily Jen was here and it was early enough to get there and back with minimal traffic. Looking forward to the next quick spin :grin: Cheers Ray :cool: