Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Drinks @ Flippers, Sat 3rd Sept (Tonight)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Sep 3, 2005.

1. After a great day of riding, a few of us are lighting the fire and having a few drinks at HQ tonight. We will prob order Pizza a bit later for eats and BYO drinks. Spare beds available for those not wishing to drink and ride/drive home, but they are becoming scarse.
    If you are not familiar of where HQ is, PM me for details or you can call the mobile on 0403 283 169 :)

2. Hmmmm....only just home from work. I'll eat and shower and head over for a while. Haven't been to an HQ 'do' for a while 8)

:D :D :D

3. Have a few drinks for me, I am sitting in Brisbane on my lonesome. Been out to a cafe this evening, but its got a little chilly out there and I'm knackered!

Have a good evening y'all.

G

4. unfortunatly unable to make it...I take it your only able to go if invited personally...There for im not there!!!

5. if it were invite only, it wouldnt be posted on a public forum. :roll:

6. u dont know the whole situation p nut so pull ya head back in ok!!!!

7. I Got A Invite :p

but i am working :oops:

8. Party was open for all, hence the invite in a public forum :)
    And its a Flip N Fling for all :D

9. Methinks there will be some very sore heads tomorrow!!!! :p

Thanks Deb!

:D :D :D

10. well im here and I only read the invite on the forum tonight. me and my mate douglas are just doing fine

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

Dont belive any of the photo's you see either ( yet again )

:p

vtrbob

11. Sorry all, I'm comfy snuggled up in bed with the laptop. Too cold outside the doona to go riding in the big bad world!

Have a great time tho :D

12. guess what..... I got lost on way home.....funny that !
    Left lil in Glen iris then couldnt figure out where the bollocks I was so went for a ride around and watched all the piss head girls staggering home......some nice girls all out with kinky police uniforms on which made the red light a blessing.

Finally found my way home after getting onto the right road but the wrong direction.......all fun.
    Thanks for tonight flipper I had a laugh.

13. Isn't it bike week in Brisbane?

14. Glad you could finally make it Deen :p

15. ](*,) ouch ](*,) ouch ](*,) ouch

16. sorry couldn't make it. =[

17. Was bike week up on the Gold Coast G and I didn't have much time to get there to have a looksee.

There were a bucketload of harley riders, not too many other bikes that I saw around.

G

18. Not wrong Lil. lol!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

19. Tell me about it....I'm suffering from a rare hangover. I had a thumping headache while riding today :?

20. Aha. My Qld geographic knowledge is pretty minimal. I have seen very little, apart from the airport, Q club and Cairns.
    Look forward to changing that at a future Ducati Turismo.